Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More pictures of Inspiration


I've been heckled into posting more pics (okay mom, I'm posting them!) So here you go. Here are some close ups of the completed front.



Here are the front and back








Last but not least. Here is a picture of the back, in progress, because I've had some questions regarding the stranding technique and construction. (please pardon the quality, this photo was taken with my cell phone)








I hope you enjoy these photos. I only wish I had better captured the scarf in its entirety.

3 comments:

alittlebitofscrap said...

Wow, I'm thoroughly amazed! Its Awesome :)

Madisonotes said...

I'm a Community Organizer (volunteer, of course) in the on-going OFA, so awed by this scarf I only wish I could reproduce it formyself or to give as a gift. I continue to work for the inspirations embedded in this scarf, thank you so much! -- Marcia Riquelme of DeForest, WI, near Madison, WI

Alice said...

Thanks for the wonderful pattern. I will send you a picture when I finish the scarf.